My mission is to carefully identify the needs and objectives of my clients and then
suggest the appropriate products and services to help them meet their specific goals.
· Insurance and Financial Services experience since 1983
· Million Dollar Roundtable, since 2001*
· Chartered Life Underwriter, 1990
· Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow, 1994
· Charter Financial Consultant, 1995
· CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, practitioner
· Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP), Member for over 20 years
· Grew up in Lynchburg, VA
· Graduate of Hampden-Sydney College with BA in Economics and a minor in Math, 1981
· Resides in Richmond, VA with wife, Terri M. Snidow, M.D.
· Has 4 children- Greylan, McKenna, English, and Madeleine
· United Way and American Heart Association, Fundraiser
· Make-A-Wish Foundation, Member
· Rotary Club, Member
*Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum sales production requirements and gross business generated within a year. Each MDRT status designation is granted for one year only. All members must apply every year to continue their affiliation with the Million Dollar Round Table.